In addition to direct clinical support, I provide a number of educational trainings, presentations, speaking engagements, and other professional services.
As the first Counseling Program Manager at Gender Health Center, I spent several years with the privilege of supporting and training between 20-30 clinical interns at any given time, as well as speaking and providing trainings in the Sacramento (and wider!) community on a variety of specialty content areas. I am always more than happy to take the opportunity to offer these things in new contexts! Among the training topics I regularly cover are:
Transgender and gender non-conforming
- increasing depth of knowledge
- clinical work with trans and GNC folx (available across the age span, youth-specific, and adult-specific)
- rights of (and responsibilities to!) transgender and GNC folx
- and so many more! If you're looking for a speaker or trainer, and have something in mind that isn't explicitly mentioned, just get in contact with me and we can talk about whether I might have what you're looking for.
- Introduction to (available for clinicians and non-clinicians)
- Queer Informed Narrative Therapy (also available for clinicians and non-clinicians)
- Narrative letter writing
- Using narrative artifacts in treatment (and out)
- Self harm (available for about any context; clinical, school-based, or otherwise)
- Language Matters - the impact of language on the mind and why it makes a difference (available as a general as well as a clinician-focused presentation)
- Sex positivity
- Consensual non-monogamy
- BDSM (variety of trainings available on more specific areas, please feel free to get in touch for more information)
- LGBT affirmative clinical work
- Suicide and risk assessment
I am also available for clinical case consultation, as well as theoretical consultation from a Queer Informed Narrative Therapy lens.
Need something you think I might be suited for and don't see it mentioned here? Write me!