I identify primarily as a Queer Informed Narrative Therapist, but my goal with any individual(s) I work with is always
focused on what works for them; I consider my job to be assisting others in finding their way to a more preferred version of themselves. I truly enjoy the privilege of working with people of all walks of life, and consider each client and their positioning in our world so that I can tailor my understanding to the specific client(s) I am working with, who will always be the expert of their own story. Using feedback and following the guidance of my clients is one of the most important aspects of the way that I show up for those I am lucky enough to walk with, for a time.
I have extensive experience with:
- Polyamorous relationships and consensual non-monogamy,
- asexual/grey-ace/demi spectrum experiences,
- A wide variety of LGBQTIA+ individuals of all ages/concerns/experiences.
Some of my more unique specialties include:
- gender exploring/gender non-conforming/transgender youth and adults
- very young gender exploring/gender non-conforming/transgender children
- partnerships where one or more person is transitioning, or considering/exploring their experiences of their gender
- HRT, hormone blocker, and surgery support letters for individuals seeking medical intervention for gender-based purposes
- supporting through the aftermath of trauma and distress experienced elsewhere in the mental health field - including advocacy and support for filing complaints with licensing boards or other appropriate avenues
I also have experience with a wide variety of more traditional treatment modalities, as well as more common concerns that may lead someone to seek therapy, including:
- experiences of anxiety
- experiences of depression
- bipolar experiences
- and more!
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, License # 112607